Monday, April 20, 2015

Review | DeVita Natural Skin Care™ Italian Tomato Leaf Mud Masque



 Italian Tomato Leaf Mud Masque
 Image Credit: DeVita Natural Skin Care™
I don't get acne pimples often but when they rise up to the surface of my skin, they are huge and I want to get rid of them as soon as I feel them.

The heat of Spring is closing in and I thought I'd start switching over to my Spring/Summer products.

DeVita's Italian Tomato Leaf Mud Masque is something I like to use after a long dry winter. I've used this product years ago and...


I didn't like it back then. At the time I had used this more than a couple of times, the cons were:
  •  made my skin feel too dry
  • didn't see any improvement
But of course, I had to consider that I have youthful skin and I was living in a constantly dry environment.

Recently, I picked up this product and started using it again. The difference is that I think my skin's ph has become more balanced since then. Maybe the masque became more effective because of it. I've seen white heads rise to the surface the next morning (if I had used it last night) and a reduction in the size of my pimples. The results are faster if you catch the acne in it's beginning stages or if you use it once every week, like I should be doing.

Usually, mud masks or any types of masques are recommended to be used once or twice every week. 

More face masks reviews and recommendations are soon to follow this one so stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment